Come and join us for a SHOP-COOK-EAT (SCE) session where you will spend 3 hours with Christina ‘Mama’ Yeow (Poh’s Mum) and Teena Yeow that will consist of
- a shopping tour around the Adelaide Central Market, stopping at their favourite Asian grocers for ingredients that will be used in the cooking session
- a hands on cooking demo, and
- lunch to enjoy the fruits of your labour, while shooting the breeze with them!
The following SCE dates have been locked in, with more planned (please click on links to book online)
- Friday 31st of March 10am-1pm – Cooking with Versatile Wanton Skins – BOOKED OUT
- Friday 2nd of May 4-7pm (re-scheduled from original date of 5th of May…sorry!) – Vietnamese Comfort Food – SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE
- TBD – Malaysian Curries – TO BE SCHEDULED
Please email email@example.com if you require further information.